'Managing Labor's Intensity' Class
Available in-person and virtually; instructor will confirm format and location after purchase
- Benefits and Risks of Medicated Labor
- Statistics on Cesarean Births
- Explanation of Pain Theories
- Utilizing Knowledge of Pain Theories
- Difference Between Coping and Suffering
- How to Labor Alone
- Therapies to Make Labor Easier
- Techniques and Tools to Prepare for Labor During Pregnancy
- Techniques and Tools to Cope with Pain During Labor
My classes are based on 10 years of immense independent study and observation of the perinatal season as a student, as a mother, and as a doula. I am constantly adding more to this series as I earn my CBE certification and complete additional specialized courses. At the end of every class, references and resources are sent out for additional research. Informational support on additional topics may be provided upon request.
The Full Childbirth Education Series can be purchased here.