'Developing Birth Preferences' Class
Available virtually; Instructor will reach out to schedule date of class after purchase
- What is a Birth Plan?
- How to Create a Birth Plan
- Autonomy in Birth Choices
- What are Interventions?
- How to Evaluate Interventions
- Benefits and Risks of Options in Pregnancy
- Benefits and Risks of Options in Labor
- Benefits and Risks of Options While Pushing
- Benefits and Risks of Options During Immediate Postpartum
My classes are based on 10 years of immense independent study and observation of the perinatal season as a student, as a mother, and as a doula. I am constantly adding more to this series as I earn my CBE certification and complete additional specialized courses. At the end of every class, references and resources are sent out for additional research. Informational support on additional topics may be provided upon request.
The Full Childbirth Education Series can be purchased here.